For over 32 years, Braithwaite Global Inc. (BGI) has been an established and valued service provider to its clients. With its U.S. practice headquartered in Houston, the company considers itself a relationship based professional service firm. Our business model is geared toward long term relationships rather than “burn and churn” transactions.
BGI deploys only veteran tax, technical & scientific experts to interact with its clients. Our clients prefer our project approach, as it is competent, efficient and non-intrusive. Our core values include interactions that are professionally credible, transparent and well structured.
Our services range from strategic planning or one day tutorials to large-scale studies for multinational companies. We have strong collaborative relationships with our international colleagues. This allows for us to act as a global preferred provider for our multinational clients interested in reducing their global effective tax rate through multi-jurisdictional R&D incentives.
Leveraging Your Innovation
With 130 experienced Engineers and Scientists coast to coast to qualify your Research Tax Credits — BRAITHWAITE GLOBAL, INC., your single-focus Research Tax Credits (RTC) advisor.
- Engagements staffed with veteran industry and subject matter experts – including those with IRS and Big Four experience
- Engineers representing 12 different disciplines and Scientists in all major fields
- Professional staff averages 10.5 years experience in RTC recovery services
- 38% of staff have a PhD or Masters degree in a field of Science or Technology
- 28% of taxation and technical staff have revenue authority experience
- Experienced in-house legal and tax controversy team
- 32 years of experience, founded in 1983
- Unwavering commitment to ethical practices and integrity in delivering our services
- Quality reputation with auditing authorities, clients and competitors
- Competitive rates with no competing organizational goals
- Current knowledge of RTC court cases and best practices in all jurisdictions served
We have been providing R&D tax credit recovery expertise directly to leading American, Brazilian, Canadian and European companies for three decades.
Our science and engineering teams have a proven track record of success across a broad range of industries. We are able to deploy cross-national engineering teams with a high level of insight into our clients’ technologies and corporate culture because our international operations share the same value proposition and delivery methodology. This ensures the execution of multinational engagements with an outstanding level of efficiency, quality and reliability.
Our full service or customized no-risk approach maximizes your company’s research tax credit recovery with minimum financial exposure and limited disruption to your daily operations.